Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Use:||Cold Room; Tobacoo; Food;Dairy Industry||Type:||Drive In Racking|
|Material:||Q235B||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized Or Spray Painting|
Galvanized drive through pallet racking,
Forklift drive through pallet racking,
Galvanized drive through racking system
Features of drive in racking:
• Drive-in racking is tailored to pallet and load size and handling equipment.
• Can be used with standard handling equipment.
• Rails adjustable optimize space utilization.
• Elimination of many working aisles
• Ideal for products with regular circulation
• Drive Through Racking can provide FIFO principle
• Drive In Racking can provide FILO principle
Advantages of using Drive-In racking
1. It provides greater pallet storage.
2. It reduces the cost of pallet position.
3. It has limited aisles and thus, it is more efficient in space management.
Drive In Racking Safety Tips
Training for Forklift operators: It is important that all forklift operators are trained as per the mentioned guidelines. However, the operators should be provided with additional training in unloading and loading the pallets in the drive-in pallet racking. One should know that the insides of the drive in racking is not visible and therefore, you need to be slow and precise with your operation so that there is no impact between the racking and the forklift.
Optional floor guide rail can stop the wheels of forklift before it hit the upright of racking.
Contact Person: Tingting Li